Saturday, January 10, 2009

Mike and Lindsay Before Marriage

Mike and I met in the singles ward in Orem. It was a year after I moved in that Mike decided to ask me out. We started dating in November of 2007. This picture was taken at the Joseph Memorial Building. We had gone up to Temple Square that evening to see the lights.




This blanket is one that Mike gave me for Christmas. Little did he know that I was doing the same thing for him.


Mike and I spent New Year's Eve at a friends house playing games and eating lots of food.





This was at a bishops ball that we had with our ward. Mike is the one who decided to rent a tux and wear pink. You can tell that he really liked me because that is not something he would do for just anybody.


We occasionally got together with other couples from our ward. Some of them were married or engaged already. We had many couples get married from our ward. Here we are playing Rock Band. As we were leaving they said for us to send them an invitation to our wedding reception. We were not even engaged at that time but it did happen not long after.
These are just random pictures of us when we were dating before we got married.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So fun to read updates. Can't wait to read more about the wedding!

Jay and Megan said...

Lindsay -- good job! I am excited to see what you post.

Kaylene said...

Hey Lindsay, I'm excited about the new blog. You need to get posting! :)