Wednesday, July 1, 2009

August to December 2008 Wrap Up

















Mike and I at his annual work party at Lagoon. With the help of Mike I won a large Care Bear.









Our first ward campout and activity with our new ward.












For my birthday in September Mike bought me a new sweater and undershirt. How many husbands can shop for their wives and get it right. Mike did a great job!










St. George Marathon, one of the hardest races I have done so far. Next time I will be more prepared.










I dressed up as a hippie for work. We went over to Mom and Dads to see the nieces and nephews costumes. Mike gave in and dressed up just for the family. His costume is Glucose. What a scientist!



We spent our first Christmas at Mom and Dad Gardner's house. Mike decided to make fireplace for us to hang our stockings here in our apartment. He used a box from the screen tv his parents had just bought. Wow isn't he creative!

No comments: