Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Pregnancy Photo shoot

For the 4th of July we had lots of family members come into town. This included Matt, Emily, Erin and Chad and their little girls. While Erin and Chad were in town Erin did a pregnancy photo shoot with me. I was almost 7 months by then and Erin said she usually did the photo shoot later in the pregnancy. That way you could show more of the pregnant belly. We did it anyway because she was only going to be in town for the weekend and would not be here again before the pregnancy was over. Here are a couple of pictures from the photo shoot. Thanks Erin for the fun times. This really has been a good pregnancy for me. I have not been throwing up or had any complications. The only things that I have been experiencing are heartburn, carpal tunnel syndrome, and numbing and tingling in my legs. This makes it hard to sleep but with some Prevacid, a cold rice bag and a wonderful husband, to massage my legs before going to bed, it has been a little easier to sleep. Only 7 1/2 weeks until my due date. I just can't wait for Brooklyn to get here. I have been sewing and getting ready for her. I will post pictures later when the room is ready. Mike and I are taking a prenatal class which is once a week for 4 weeks. We have gone over all the basics and have even seen the birthing video with 4 different scenarios. I am a little nervous about it but I know the outcome is all worth it.

No comments: