Thursday, September 23, 2010

Baby Shower


We had the baby shower on September 2. It was a lot of fun. I am glad so many people were able to make it. I had family, past roommates, friendly neighbors and great friends make it to support me. I am so grateful to my sister Megan, sister-in-law Camille, and Mother for arranging this special night. It was so nice of Camille and Peter to let us use their backyard for the event. The food was great and I got a lot of great presents from everyone. Brooklyn is going to be one spoiled little girl. I am grateful to Mom Gardner for making her quilt and baby blanket. Also, for the sweet blessing dress she bought me. I am also grateful for the baby book I was given to record all the special events and details of Brooklyn's first years of life. All the gifts are wonderful and will definitely be of good use for years and months to come. Again thank you all for coming and supporting me and Brooklyn.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: